FAST 2011

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Solid Life Church Daily Blog by Michael

As we enter the second week of our corporate fast, I find myself reflecting on what He’s done for me on the cross and in my life.  The Lord is teaching me to ground my identity in being a loved and valued child of God, instead of placing my security in things like my profession and possessions. I’m continually being reminded of God’s abundant blessings in my life and how thankful I am for things that truly matter in life, such as my family and relationship with Him.  I encourage you to continually thank and praise God, regardless of your circumstances (Psalm 100:4 – “Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to Him and praise His name.”).  What can you praise God for today?


Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment