FAST 2011

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Solid Life Church Daily Blog by David Fisher

Hello! We are more than half way through our fast...it has been good. I continue to be more aware of the Lords voice and guidance in my life and in my daily activities. As I try and tune into Him, I am amazed of how just how much He has to say to me. The scripture is true - "if you draw close to Me, I will draw close to you". That is AMAZING! I had to the privilege of sharing my faith with a perfect stranger this week....we visited for over an hour. The Holly Spirit was there in that coffee shop! He was using me as a mouth piece to share and communicate the love and forgiveness that comes from a life in Christ.  My heart was full of the things of the Lord and from that position of strength I was able to pour into some one else! That is very cool! Be encouraged that as you attempt to get close to our Lord, He promises to run towards you!


David

No comments:

Post a Comment